| Home | Licking County Links | Licking County Cooleys | Licking County Dagues |
Research Items For Sale
Information collected by many
I have compiled four books -
1. ”The DAGUE, MARTIN and MONROE Families” of Monroe and Jersey Township, Licking County, Ohio
ABOUT BOOK ONE
”The DAGUE, MARTIN and MONROE Families” of
Monroe and Jersey Township, Licking County, Ohio
by Bill Ricciardo, copyright 2000
This Family History is now available from Bill R. Genealogy has been a hobby of mine since the late 1980’s. I have put together this book of my findings. It is written from a historical perspective of each ancestral family. The book is built around the ancestry of Hort and Lola (Martin) DAGUE, who descend from the DAGUE’s, MARTIN’s and MONROE’s.
The book is compiled in two
volumes and three sections and
contains about 250 - 8 1/2X11 spiral bound pages:
Part I - The Ancestral Family History - a history of each ancestral family - over 100 pages of historical facts and incredible stories of bravery, hardships, and family. Family history as our ancestors lived it in Colonial America. No less than seven Revolutionary War Veterans can be found, as well as a Tory - Ancestors who sailed on the Mayflower and was at the first Thanksgiving. There are charts showing relationship to Presidents William Howard TAFT and Grover CLEVELAND. Ancestor listings to the Royal Families of Europe including relationships through the Kings of Ireland and back to King Duncan I of Scotland; whom Shakespeare made famous in Macbeth.
Part II - The Ancestor Charts - Showing step by step the ancestors and how they descend from family to family
Part III - The Descendants Charts - Including most of the current family members and how they descend from the following families: (Updated through about 1990)
A.The Descendants of Henry DAGUE and Louisa WILLIAMSON
B. The Descendants of Silas MONROE and Elizabeth VREELAND
C. The Descendants of Lorenzo Foster MARTIN and Eda Amelia MOSHER
D. The Descendants of Howard Ross JOHNSON And Edna Fern DAGUE
Do you know which DAGUE ancestor(s):
1) - Was wounded at St. Chair's Defeat fighting Indians in 1791?
2) - Lived to be 110 and sired at least 22 children, his last child when he was 106 years old?
3) - In the 1600’s spent 100 Pounds on his own funeral (most of it on whiskey)?
4) - Loved to fight and were considered “the best men in three states”
Do you know which MARTIN Ancestor(s):
1) - Arrived in the “New World” on the Mayflower?
2) - Was a Tory during the Revolutionary War?
3) - Has a statue in his honor in Springfield, Mass.?
4);- Was a Sea Captain who brought many immigrants to the “New World” in the early 1600’s
Do you know which MONROE Ancestor(s):
1) - Owned the first tavern in New York City (Manhattan) in 1656?
2) - Was a Revolutionary war Hero?
3) - Was in the War of 1812?
4) - Came from Germany on the ship “Hero” in 1764?The book is compiled in two volumes and three sections containing about 250 - 8 1/2X11 pages: It is rather expensive but I print it a few copies at a time and because of that it is very expensive to print. If I could print 1000 or 500 or 250 or even 100 at a time it could be done less expensively.
My philosophy is this - I wanted to make the information available to those who would like it but I didn't feel it was economically feasible to print 100 books just to keep the price down for the few who wanted it. Therefore, the information is available to the few - as economically as I can provide it in short printing runs.
"SOME DESCENDANTS AND ANCESTORS OF CLARK COOLEY II AND CANDACE HOLCOMB"
Includes the family of Clark Cooley II 's second wife Fanny Landon
by Bill Ricciardo, copyright 2008
Clark Cooley II Line of descendancy:
Clark II, Clark I, Captain Daniel III, Daniel II, Daniel
Ensign Benjamin Cooley
The book is a Compilation of the history of
Ancestors and Descendants
(many female lines included).
This Family Genealogy is now available from Bill Ricciardo. Genealogy has been a hobby of mine since the late 1980’s. I have put together a book of my findings of this family (with the help of many including Ken Hart, William Day, Billie Day, Rosalie (Johnson) Reid, Yvonne Domson, Jack Cooley and especially Garry Dove (deceased) and Algy McBride).
* Asa Cooley's Licking County Ohio Indenture, Proving the family of Clark Cooley II and Candace Holcomb
* Excerpts from "RECORDS OF THE COOLEY BROTHERS, ‘CLARK III, ELDAD & TITUS’" BY REVEREND CHARLES SENNETT
* Bio's on over 70 Ancestral Families of CLARK COOLEY II AND CANDACE HOLCOMB
* Ancestor Trees going back 14 generations for Clark Cooley II
* Ancestor Trees going back 14 generations for Candace Holcomb
* Several Descendant lines (over 50 pages including many Female Lines) of Clark Cooley II, Candace Holcomb, and Fanny Landon
* Direct Descendancy from the Royal Families of Europe Including William The Conqueror, King Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Julius Ceaser and Lady Godiva.
* Kinship to several United States Presidents and the Family of the Virgin Mary.
Find out :
* What Cooley Ancestor voted agianst ratifying the U.S. Constitution?
* Which Ancestor drowned in the Connecticut River in 1648?
* What family member had a chance meeting with William Henry Harrison who was quite kind to him?
* Which Ancestral Family regularly rubbed elbows with the Kings of England?
* Which Ancestral Family had Medieval Knights in their family?
* Which Ancestral Family had two Presidential descendants?
Each Section of the book has the Reference Sources listed where you can go to get even more information about these Ancestral families.14 day money back guarantee!
The Book is available for $25.00 ($20.00 plus $5.00) shipping
US Post Office. Some Discounts available.
Scroll to bottom to find out how to purchase the book:
ABOUT BOOK THREE
1. ”The DAGUE, MARTIN and MONROE Families”
of Monroe and Jersey Township, Licking County, Ohio
Volumes I and Volume II
$25.00 ($20.00 + $5.00 Shipping) (Click Here to email me)
(Click Here to email me)
©2001-2018 Majestic Enterprises. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 11/18/2017